N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies and technological start-ups. With its headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, the company also has multiple development offices in the East European region and representative entities in the United States of America, Sweden, and Malta.
Throughout the years of its operations, the company has developed strong expertise in such fields as digital turn-key solutions engineering, cloud services, big data & analytics, user experience design, engineering excellence, digital platforms integration, and its own R&D in different domains such as financial services & banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, manufacturing, and others.
The modern global trends in the IT industry have led the company to consider its expansion to the Latin American market to complement its expertise with high-end talents in the area.
Our client is a leading financial platform that specializes in offering investors access to high-quality real estate investment opportunities. With a focus on disrupting traditional investment norms, they are committed to providing easy and direct access to prime property-backed investments with attractive potential returns
The client's mission is to revolutionize the way people invest in property, ensuring that investors, regardless of their background, can participate in high-quality real estate ventures. They prioritize innovation, excellence, and inclusivity in their approach to investment solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience with Linux OS and a strong grasp of networking theory (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DNS).
- Proficient in managing and building cloud services using AWS, including ECR, ECS, EC2, and Load Balancers.AWS, including ECR, ECSAWS,
- Comfortable interacting with AWS via CLI and/or API.
- Experience in writing and consuming RESTful web services.
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment tools and practices, such as Bitbucket Pipelines, GitHub Actions, AWS CodePipeline, and CodeBuild. AWS CodePipeline
- Operational expertise with MySQL, Postgres, or another major RDBMS at scale.
- Strong emphasis on security, reliability, and scalability in deliverables.
- Design and implementation experience of highly available, distributed, and scalable systems.
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Analytics tools.
- Proficiency in Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Containerization technologies, specifically Kubernetes and Docker.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills with a detail-oriented mindset
Nice to have:
- Load testing experience.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Orchestration, Infrastructure as Code (AWS CDK, AWS CoPilot), and Testing.AWS CDK, AWS Co
- Background in designing and operating distributed systems.
- Specific expertise in cloud security (threat assessment, attack surface management, data security).
- Awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Experience in continuous deployment strategies and technologies (Blue/Green, DNS or LB weighting, automated regression testing, CodeDeploy, etc.)
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux operating systems.
- Apply solid networking theory, managing protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, and DNS.
- Utilize AWS services, including ECR, ECS, EC2, and Load Balancers.
- Develop and consume RESTful web services
- Ensure a strong focus on security, reliability, and scalability in database deliverables.
- Implement and utilize monitoring and analytics tools effectively.
- Conduct and interpret load testing results
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings