N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups. With its headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, the company also has multiple development offices in the East European region and representative entities in the United States of America, Sweden, and Malta.
Our customer is the leading school transportation provider in North America, being the owner of more than a half of all yellow school buses in the United States. Every day, the company completes 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined and delivers reliable, quality services for 1,100 school districts.
N-iX has built a successful cooperation with the client delivering a range of complex initiatives. As a result, N-iX has been selected as a strategic long-term partner to drive the digital transformation on an enterprise level, fully remodeling the technology landscape for 55,000 employees and millions of people across North America.
- Collaborate with the QA team and developers to understand requirements and identify test cases suitable for automation.
- Design and develop robust and maintainable automated test scripts using industry-standard test automation frameworks and tools.
- Execute automated test scripts and analyze test results to identify defects and ensure the functionality and performance of our software applications.
- Participate in test plan creation, test case design, and continuous improvement of the automation testing process.
- Collaborate with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues identified during testing.
- Perform test data preparation and set up automation testing environments as needed.
- Contribute to the enhancement of test automation frameworks and infrastructure.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve operational challenges and bottlenecks.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in test automation and quality assurance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of overall AQA experience
- In-depth knowledge of test automation principles, frameworks, and best practices
- Proficiency in the Java programming language.
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks and tools, with a focus on Selenium-based frameworks.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Need to have backend testing experience, including API and GraphQL
- Nice to have DB and Kafka knowledge
- Understanding of design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Upper- Intermediate level of English.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings