We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer (with GCP) to join our team in Poland.
Our California-based customer is an American global e-commerce leader, one of the most popular and successful websites on the Internet. It provides platform services by connecting millions of sellers and buyers in more than 190 markets around the world.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building an innovative cloud-based live-streaming platform to shape the future of global e-commerce. Our goal is to personalize the online shopping experience, engage customers with more ways to interact with sellers and automate processes to increase buying satisfaction.
We are developing a robust end-to-end project, employing a modern stack of tools with the best principles and practices from Agile and DevOps culture.
This talent will join our team to be a hands-on contributor with a focus on designing, conducting PoCs, developing, and continually improving Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) required by the supported programs. We search for a subject matter expert on key operational aspects like scalability, availability, latency, and monitoring.
- Define, review, and implement cloud deployment architecture (GCP-focused) along with Solution Architect and other engineers
- Support engineering team with pipeline and deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Ensuring smooth and scalable services after production rollout
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Proficiency in GCP
- Possessing a deep understanding of automation tools and principles
- Demonstrated expertise in CI/CD pipelines, utilizing tools such as GitHub, GitLab CI/CD, or similar,
- Build, configure and manage tools for fast and reliable deployments of our software
- Strong version control experience using Git for collaboration and version tracking
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, etc.) for automation and operational tasks
- Experienced with Groovy. Know how to write pipelines
- Proficient in containerization and orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes, especially GKE
- Experience in building, maintaining, supporting Cloud based applications with 24×7 monitoring of logs and alerts.
- Creating/Managing DevOps documentations
- Ability to protect and prove technical choice
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Helm, Kustomize
- Terraform, Terragrunt
- Prometheus, Grafana
The ideal candidate is also:
- Experienced in building live streaming solutions
- Good at asynchronous, proactive communication
- Experienced with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Has knowledge of networking concepts and protocols, including DNS, and TCP/UDP
- Understand security fundamentals: secrets management, data encryption, network security (VPNs, firewalls/security groups, WAF, private and public networks)
- Has experience with Systems and application monitoring and performance tuning knowledge a plus
- Aware of ELK/EFK stack
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings