As N-iX is constantly growing we are looking for an Analyst-Researcher to join our recruitment team.
If you are technically savvy, keen on meeting new people and value work environment that fosters teamwork and creativity, you would love this job!
- Sourcing talent either on a role-specific basis or as part of a wider strategic project/pipelining exercise through job sites and professional networks
- Identifying potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing and the internal ATS
- Maintaining internal database: Track candidate history, tag candidates, build knowledge base of individuals, industries and markets
- Keeping abreast of trends, developments and industry activity; Know the competitive landscape and provide relevant information feeds to the business
- Conducting marketing research
- Understanding general recruitment processes
- Understanding IT market specifics
- Knowledge of internet recruiting sources (job websites, social media, LinkedIn, telegram, etc.)
- Keen on social technologies, sourcing methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
If you meet our demands and values, if you like your job, join us! You will meet a high quality of work process, good attitude and free atmosphere in our company!
Interested – send your resume in English! We will start considering candidates starting from August 25th.