About the client:
At 118 118 Money, we help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are continually looking for ways to do things better, in order to do that we’re scaling up our technology team — that’s where you come in!
The company’s technology landscape is going through an exciting transition and you have a great opportunity in helping define the core foundations of a leading Fintech disruptor.
- Develop Android mobile apps, adopting the best industry practices;
- Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests;
- Attend regular meetings to discuss solutions to technical and process challenges;
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities;
- Explore new opportunities to add value to the product and process and present to the team.
- 3+ years of experience developing Android application;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and architectural principles;
- Experience of working with Kotlin/Java;
- Competent in design patterns, SOLID;
- Competent in Android Architecture components;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and Bug tracking (e.g. JIRA);
- Experience in mobile app performance optimization, caching and security;
- Solid understanding of OOP;
- Experience working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful integrations;
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills;
- Upper-Intermediate + English level.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.