Client and Project Overview:
Our client is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with our client, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Now we need your help to bring our vision one step closer to reality. What we are looking for is an experienced and enthusiastic AQA engineer to join our team. You will play a key role in taking our products to the next level.
- Review business requirements to write test cases and test plans.
- Build and execute automated test cases.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, designers, other stakeholders to effectively meet the product requirements and deliver the highest quality
- Communicate actively the implications of defects found
- A support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis.
- 2+ years developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts
- Hands-on experience with TypeScript
- Deep understanding of core testing processes and approaches
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems (GIT or another)
- Good knowledge of REST API
- Experience in creating test cases, bug reports, test report
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more