N-iX is looking for Automation QA Engineer who can become a part of our enthusiastic team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Client and Project Overview:
Out client is a world leader in cloud-based dispatch technology, helping over 80,000 vehicles move their customers more efficiently across Ireland, the UK, US and Canada. We are a rapidly expanding tech company that doubled our staff numbers in 2019. Our customers’ ideas drive our product roadmap and the team are constantly innovating, solving problems and working together to achieve the goal of becoming the best in the business at helping our customers thrive.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company and be on the right side of the change that is sweeping this industry. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Estimate, prioritize, plan testing activities
- Defect tracking
- Creation, update, and improvements of automated unit, UI and API tests of web applications and APIs
- Ability to improve existing tests and test frameworks
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure delivery and uninterrupted service
- Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process
- Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience with API test automation
- Experience with UI test automation
- Proficiency in Git and Git flow
- Familiarity with Continuous integration using GitLab and similar tools
- Experience with automation frameworks (Selenium, KarateDSL)
- Previous experience with agile process and scrum framework, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams;
- Excellent communication in English – both verbal and written
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.