About the client
Our client is a leading connectivity provider in telecom industry. It is a backend for organizations in more than 200 countries providing multiple mobile channels, including voice calling, text messaging, push notification, email, and social media to their clients. The company needs help in the automated tests definition and development to support continuous product delivery.
- Define test design for API tests, unit tests;
- Implement defined test design in test automation scripts;
- Analyze test execution result and provide feedback to developers and managers – Improve test reliability and readability.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation;
- Java 8;
- SQL, NoSQL experience;
- Unit tests;
- Spring, Maven, Kafka;
- Jenkins CI.
Nice to have skills:
- Requirement analysis skills;
- Object oriented test design skills;
- Structured analysis test design skills;
- Microservices architecture patterns knowledge.
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents