Our client is a technology-led foreign exchange payments firm aiming to fundamentally change the deliverable FX market-based in London (UK). They have developed a powerful foreign exchange and international payments technology platform. By making the market transparent, cheap, and simple to access via this platform, its customers can deliver any foreign exchange payments related service to their own customers. They developed an independent exchange that delivers FX conversion and payments as a cloud-based web service that takes away the uncertainty, cost, risk, and complexity of currency from everyday transactions.
- Work within a scrum team that consists of 1 Tech Lead, 4 Developers, 2 QAs
- Create and execute a checklist and/or plan based on the requirements
- Manual testing and Automated script development. 50/50% ratio, depending on the delivery priorities. You should be ready to work with either the ratio prevalence
- Perform API testing: Postman, curl, etc.
- Perform UI testing: Cross-browser, chrome dev tools, etc.
- Perform integration and regression testing
- Write automation tests: UI, back-end (70/30% ratio)
- Document useful information related to the platform where possible (Confluence etc.)
- Communicate effectively with product owners and other UK based teams to ensure the correct requirements are met
- Experience in test cases/scenarios design, execution, and reporting
- Ability to carry out the test of API and web application with complicated business logic in the finance area
- Experience in API and UI test automation
- Experience with relational databases and SQL language
- Good knowledge of UNIX like commands to operate within a terminal in a docker container, Kubernetes pod, etc.
- Experience in Web services testing in a microservices architecture
- Good understanding of QA processes
- Good communication skills and comprehensive knowledge of the English language
- Good documentation skills
- Intermediate Ruby knowledge or willingness to learn/switch.
- English – Upper-intermediate
- Microservices architecture with services written in Ruby
- CI/CD – Jenkins
- Automation frameworks: UI – Selenium/RSpec/Ruby/Allure, BE – Cucumber/Ruby Performance – Gatling, JMeter
- Bug tracking tool – Jira
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS EC2
Good to have:
- Experience with X-ray or similar
- Knowledge of Cucumber test framework and Gherkin dialect
- Knowledge of JMeter or Gatling performance testing tool
- Working experience with Docker, AWS EC2, Kubernetes – user level
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.