N-iX is looking for a talented BI Software Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
BI Software Engineer role at Orbus Software is an exciting opportunity for someone with good analytical data modelling skills and data presentation/visualization skills to put their PowerBI skills to the test creating sophisticated dashboards and custom PowerBI visuals to solve business questions.
The role is an extension of our Consultancy team and crosses into Product Development. The dashboards that you will produce will be pivotal for the business so that our customers can gain insight into the operational running of their business.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Software Engineer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
Ultimately, you will enhance our Business Intelligence offering to help take our product offering to the next level.
If you have the technical skills, business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you!
BI Software Engineer responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical requirements
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI offerings
- Collaborate with teams to illicit requirements
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- 1,5 + years of proven experience as a BI Engineer
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI technologies, especially Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with MS SQL server
- Experience with Data Visualization
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework, especially SSIS.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Creating Custom Power BI visuals
- Would be a plus: experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView etc.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.