We are looking for BigData Engineer, who will be working as a consultant for a big enterprise that provides technology and business services for a huge number of telecommunications companies.
The opportunity aims to utilize your skills at the top influential plane of the company and express your knowledge and rich experience to a wide audience that will affect many products and their end-users.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
• Provide design and technical development expertise to the team
• Define high-level architecture; derive software modules with the integration interfaces
• Write clean, performant and maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
• Provide effort estimations
• Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to the system and add value to the product
• Profiling high load applications
• 2+ of Scala/Java development experience
• Experience with Kafka (or at least with some other messaging systems as Kinesis, RabbitMQ)
• Architecture approaches knowledge
• Experience with Big data technologies
• Experience of tuning performance and profiling of application
• Good knowledge of technologies available in the market, be able to provide a detailed explanation of pros and cons
• Experience with streaming engines/platforms (e.g. Spark Streaming)
• Analysis of memory/computation complexity
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good analytical skills
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds