We are looking for BigData Engineer, who will be working as a consultant for a big enterprise that provides technology and business services for a huge number of telecommunications companies.
The opportunity aims to utilize your skills at the top influential plane of the company and express your knowledge and rich experience to a wide audience that will affect many products and their end-users.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
• Provide design and technical development expertise to the team
• Define high-level architecture; derive software modules with the integration interfaces
• Write clean, performant and maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
• Provide effort estimations
• Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to the system and add value to the product
• Profiling high load applications
• 2+ of Scala/Java development experience
• Experience with Kafka (or at least with some other messaging systems as Kinesis, RabbitMQ)
• Architecture approaches knowledge
• Experience with Big data technologies
• Experience of tuning performance and profiling of application
• Good knowledge of technologies available in the market, be able to provide a detailed explanation of pros and cons
• Experience with streaming engines/platforms (e.g. Spark Streaming)
• Analysis of memory/computation complexity
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good analytical skills
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.