Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments
About the role…
We’re looking for a passionate, high-agency Business Analyst to join our company.
Your mission is to chase down and remove all impediments for a dedicated scrum team so you can all concentrate on quickly and sustainably delivering value for our customers and business.
Your work will be framed by three questions:
1. Technical discovery : Do the engineers and stakeholders have all the
documentation and knowledge needed to deliver value for our customers and
2. Delivery : What can be done to identify and remove all impediments faced by the
scrum team in delivering value for our customers?
3. Agile & lean practices : How can we ensure a culture of continuous learning when it
comes to agile and lean practices?
This role will focus on the following activities:
● Technical discovery:
● Agile & lean practices:
What Experience do I need?
● 1 year + proven experience in Business
Analyst or Scrum Master role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or start-up
● In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, with real experience in creating
working environments that adhere to them
● Proven track record of chasing down impediments to deliver value for customers and
● Ability to communicate equally effectively with both technical and non-technical
● Preferably domain knowledge in Fintech – e.g. payments, FX, transaction banking or
What personal attributes do I need?
● A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
● Top-notch stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence
colleagues in small, cross-functional scrum teams
● Exceptional structure and attention to detail
● Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things
● Great written and verbal communication skills
● Comfortable working in a scale up or growth environment and as part of a wider team
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. So, if you’re ready to join a thriving global business with its HQ at the heart of London’s Spitalfields, then get in touch!
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds