N-iX is seeking a BODS Engineer for our new customer - the Fortune 500 company project.
As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
Effectively the role requires you to do the role of a SAP BODS/BI Engineer in terms of designing and building Data Warehouse whilst also providing strong BI solutions.
We are seeking someone familiar with the ETL design processes of which requires experience in BODS/SAP DS, SAP BO.
- Strong experience working with SAP Data Services/BODS whilst working on Business Intelligence projects
- Working knowledge of modelling and implementation
- Strong experience in ETL design processes with BODS/SAP DS
- Experience building data warehouses and gathering and analysing data
- Strong knowledge of SDCs (Slowly Changing Dimensions)
- Efficient in SQL/T-SQL
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, ping pong, and more