N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 75+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for C++ Animation Engineer
developers to join our ranks.
- Develop a robust in-game animation system in our new engine. In this position you will work side-by-side with Technical Artists, Animators, and Gameplay Engineers.
- You will own the animation pipeline from artist workstation all the way to fluid and responsive in-game characters.
- Deep knowledge of real-time animation systems.
- Experience with one or more real-time animation middleware (e.g.: Havok Animation, Granny, Morpheme) or equivalent custom/in-house solutions
- Experience developing or working with animation blend graphs, real-time IK, animation compression, and/or advanced animation memory management (streaming)
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Enjoys working daily with animators and technical artists to help craft solutions to complex problems
- 3+ years game industry software development experience
- Robust programming skills/experience in C++
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Strong technical knowledge of Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.