N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 75+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for C++ Tools Engineer developers to join our ranks.
- Design, develop, and maintain an assortment of tools in our new ECS-driven game engine.
- This position will work closely with various disciplines to further refine workflows for streamlining content creation, and the art and data pipelines.
- Proficient in C++
- Experience developing Qt applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working with large datasets
- UI and UX design skills
- Strong 3D math skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.