N-iX is looking for a senior manager with a deep and all-around technology background. The ideal candidate should have strong business acumen and passion for technology; experience of scaling technology expertise and building technology consulting service within software outsourcing organizations.
Transform the company from a general “software outsourcing vendor” to a leading “technology solutions provider”.
- Align business, partnership and expertise development efforts with market demand and future trends
- Lead technology expertise development and engineering excellence in the organization
- Enable new revenue streams through adoption of new technologies and delivery models
- Generate business opportunities through creation/understanding/discovery of client’s technology strategy
- Research new technologies and asses their potential to become new services
- Increase conversion of new opportunities by leveraging company technology and domain expertise
- Building relations with customer’s senior level stakeholders to identify emerging needs in technology and convert those needs into business opportunities
- Assure engineering excellence and quality of delivery across key accounts
- Strong business acumen - clear understanding of the role of technology in business
- 5+ years of experience in engineering leadership role in software development outsourcing industry
- Experience in building and scaling new technology expertise
- Experience in managing delivery of complex and large-scale software solutions to enterprise customers
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise architecture, information technology architecture concepts, components, principles, procedures, approaches and practices
- Knowledge of modern information technology trends and grounds for such trends (Clouds, Big Data, ML/AI, IoT, etc.)