N-iX is seeking a Configuration Engineer for German Fin-tech Startup, with engineering culture and development excellence. Your team will be highly integrated with the Client’s one, with a close immersion and insights into his business. This is a true chance to feel yourself a part of a Europe’s Fin-tech vanguard. To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges!
About project: full suite price management and CPQ* SaaS solutions. The developed suite is based on the latest in native cloud architecture and offers flexible support for the entire price management closed loop cycle which includes pricing strategy, controlling, setting and realization. The solution is suitable for B2B and B2C clients and is able to serve a wide array of industries. The platform is also designed to meet the specific pricing challenges of commercial organizations of any size or geographical location.
• Configuring and customizing of platform, through deep work with a code-base, to build a customer-specific
• Product distribution and configuration
• Gathering and clarifying end-user requirements
• Collaboration with support and end-user on resolving technical issues
• Write configuration and deployment scripts in Groovy
• 2+ years of professional experience in software development
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, Java
• Experience with HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
• Experience with relational databases
• At least Intermediate English knowledge
Would be a plus:
• Good knowledge of Groovy
• Flexible hours approach
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• Personal education budget
• Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
• Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
• Relax zones
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds