N-iX is looking for perspective and ambitious Data Analyst to join our team.
Our customer is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed images, videos, and music. Our customer helps inspire graphic designers, creative directors, video editors, filmmakers, web developers, and other creative professionals by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Content creators contribute their work to our client, where end users buy and use it in a diverse array of creative personal and business projects. It's a two-sided marketplace that empowers the world's storytellers.
- Build data models, create compelling visualizations, reports, dashboards;
- Implement and adopt various reports and dashboards using Looker;
- Working with data modeling, developing visualizations, data migrations, and performance optimization;
- Being able to analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them.
- 2+ years of experience in Data analytics;
- You are comfortable using advanced SQL techniques;
- You have prior experience with a business intelligence tool, especially with Looker;
- 1+ year Experience with SQL;
- Experience with LookML;
- Previous experience with agile process and scrum framework, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams;
- Excellent communication in English – both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Snowflake
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.