Our client is a US company that specializes in delivering reliable Internet connectivity and entertainment multimedia to aircrafts worldwide, enhancing the experience for both passengers and crew. At this moment we started our cooperation with the Business Intelligence, Data Analysis and BigData solutions support direction and looking for talents who can contribute to the complex data management and analysis projects.
Responsibilities and job specifics:
- Full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design
- Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities, building Tableau dashboards etc.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data system
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Very strong SQL
- Maths of Stats education
- Strong analytically, sharp and able to think on their feet
- A plus would be any programming experience like Python/R or platforms like Matlab/Maple
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
Nice to have:
- Experience with reporting tools Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.