N-iX is looking for a Data Architect/Lead Data Engineer
to join our team. Our customer, as a proven leader in global commerce, provides flexible E-commerce solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS. Their cloud-based E-commerce platform simplifies recurring billing, optimizes the customer experience and offers comprehensive global payment capabilities. Leveraging customer's expertise, technology and services, clients effectively increase customer acquisition and retention while rapidly expanding into international markets for revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will drive the implementation on best practices for design, architecture, and the execution of high-performance, scalable and optimized data solutions for internal and external stakeholders. As a member of our Agile development team, you will be collaborating with data engineers, software developers, product owners and project managers to select the appropriate design solution and ensure the compatibility of various system components.
- You will work with our Director of Finance Applications and serve as a pivotal role in the oversight, architecture and implementation of our ERP Project.
- You will also collaborate with our Data Development Team to understand current-state data schemas and data models then contribute to define future-state data schema, model and flow.
- You will provide input in each cycle of the development phase (develop, test, and release) to ensure we produce a leading-edge solution and we continually learn and evolve, adapting to changing business landscapes.
- You will verify the stability, inter-operability, portability, security, or scalability of existing and new data architectures.
- You will establish data quality check approaches, tools, and data governance where ever necessary, to ensure the delivery of trusted and accurate data.
- You will drive to establish a process for documenting data models, data schemas, lineages and data dictionaries across the data stores of our project.
- Provide mentorship, technical expertise and recommendations on the current and emerging data strategies and platform trends to our team of data engineers and scientists.
Would be a plus:
- Computer science or related engineering degree and 6+ years of professional experience as a Data Engineer/Data Architect
- Worked with large volumes of structured and semi-structured data on the cloud, implemented real-time and/or batch data processing and analytics
- Proficiency with Azure Ecosystem (Data Factories, Cosmos DB, DataBricks)
- Experience in creating and maintaining ETL/ELT pipeline architecture
- Used relational and/or NoSQL databases, with strong skills with Microsoft SQL Server technology.
- Experience with DevOps and engineering best practices, especially Docker, Git, testing in Python, and SQL (T-SQL)
- Working knowledge of using a Business Intelligence platform (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
- AWS: Redshift, Athena, S3, EMR
- Data Vault working experience
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience (e-commerce)
- Knowledge in statistics and understanding of machine learning algorithms.
- Worked in an agile environment
- Data visualization experience, exposure to the UI/UX field
- Worked on predictive modeling for e-commerce-relevant use cases, such as: Customer Churn Prediction, Sales Forecasting, Predictive Marketing, Fraud Detection.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more