is looking for passionate and motivated Data Engineer to join our team.
is the multicloud solutions expert. They combine their expertise with the world’s leading technologies-across applications, data and security- to deliver end-to-end multicloud solutions. As a global, multicloud technology services pioneer, they deliver the innovative capabilities of the cloud to help customers build new revenue streams, increase efficiency and create incredible experiences.
- Building Data Lake using Google Cloud Platform
- Develop end-to-end data solutions for structured and unstructured data including, but not limited to, ingestion, parsing, integration, auditing, logging, aggregation, and error handling
- Strong experience in building cloud-native data engineering solutions using GCP or AWS platforms
- 4+ years of development experience with Python at an advanced level including concurrent and metaprogramming
- Prior experience in building data ingestion pipelines of telemetry data in GCP/AWS including app monitoring, performance monitoring, and network monitoring logs.
- Deep background in building data integration applications using Spark or MapReduce frameworks
- Track record of producing software artifacts of exceptional quality by adhering to coding standards, design patterns, and best practices.
- Well versed in SQL / NoSQL technologies and deep familiarity with dimensional modeling and Data warehousing concepts
- Expertise in workflow scheduling and orchestration frameworks such as Airflow or Oozie.
- Prefer someone who has worked with GCP products such as BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Data Fusion, GCS, and GKE or corresponding technologies on AWS platform
- High proficiency in working with Git, automated build and CI/CD pipelines
- Passionate, motivated data engineer who is a self-starter and takes initiative.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.