We are looking for a motivated and proactive Data Engineer with Azure experience to join our growing team.
- 2+ years of experience with ETL tools, Data Warehouse, SQL etc.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of any programming language Python/C# etc.
- Experience with data visualization using Power BI
- Tabular models (DAX) in Visual Studio
Nice to have:
- Experience with databricks
- Experience in data Governance, including Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
- Experience with U-SQL
- Design and build modern data pipelines and data streams
- Design and build data service APIs
- Expose data to end users using Power BI, or other modern visualization platform or experience
- Analyze current business practices, processes, and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data services
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 15 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents