We are looking for Datawarehouse Engineer who will be responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow the business. Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
The role is involved in designing, implementing and managing the data and analysis platforms and infrastructure, and works closely with Architects, Data Engineers, and others to determine what data management systems are appropriate for specific solutions. The role builds and maintains data management systems to support integrations, reporting and analytical systems. In this role you will be focused on delivery and support for our current data platforms. The ideal candidate should be interested in Teradata.
- Builds and maintains systems that combine core data sources into data warehouses, lakes or other accessible structures.
- Perform data conversion, data imports, data exports and transformations.
- Support a Teradata environment used by all areas of the business.
- Develop and maintain a data dictionary.
- Design and implement processes to ensure data integrity and standardization.
- Implements data reliability, efficiency, and quality improvements.
- Resolves low to moderately complex conflicts between models.
- Demonstrated ability to learn from others as well as independently
- Proven experience working with SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL)
- 2+ years of working experience
- Understanding of the datawarehouse concepts
- Knowledge of the ETL tools
- Excellent problem solving, documentation skills and verbal communication
- Teradata experience (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Data Processing logic, Analysis, and Design (nice to have)
- Opportunity to develop your career in marketing in a rapidly growing IT company
- Creative environment and a successful professional team
- Long-range career growth opportunities, the possibility to grow into other marketing roles
- Challenging work with sufficient coaching and mentorship
- Ability to contribute to and become a part of the company’s success
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents