The ideal candidate will be an experienced DB/Data Engineer
that demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of data base/data engineering through the development life cycle. Open-minded and flexible and prepared to work in a very dynamic environment, very interested in database management systems, reporting tools and Cloud technologies from the back-end services and client/server applications point of view. Besides, able creating data models, schemas, developing scripts, monitoring performance, etc.
- Design of data models necessary to support Tax system requirements
- Help team members to design and develop high performance data manipulation processes
- Develop understanding of information sources and correct interpretation of data
- Work with managers and Product Owners to understand trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Attention to details, in particular as it relates to compliance and accuracy of data.
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Extract data and perform analysis on activities of the business
- Gather, document and analyze requirements from stakeholders on existing and new data models
- BS in computer science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Working experience with relational, multidimensional, tabular data sources, non-SQL databases.
- Excellent proficiency in writing SQL and T-SQL
- Preferred technical stack:
- Data: mysql, SQL Server, Redis
- Streaming: Google Pub/Sub, Kafka.
- Infrastructure: Google Kubernetes Engine, and other Google Cloud Platform components.
- Tools: Gitlab, Jira, Power BI
- Knowledge of ITL administration
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies is a very important asset
- Ability to create, maintain and monitor reporting systems and decision support tools to report and analyze performance
- Strong skills at performance application tuning.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Have good interpersonal and oral/written communications skills.
- Knowledge of trading systems and trading concepts, particularly within the equities realm, is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of LINUX/UNIX and WINDOWS environments
- Programming skill is an asset
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of technology and data management used in the process of collecting, storing and retrieving data.
- Experience and/or personal interest in the financial industry an asset.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.