About the client
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools, and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
We are collaborating on the solutions for the mobile operation, control, and maintenance of automated systems. The company’s products are designed for environments where downtime is a critical issue such as airports, warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing operations and power stations, water treatment facilities or renewable energy farms. The solutions are used by global leaders in manufacturing, airport operations and logistics, such as Honda North America, Toyota UK, Volkswagen, Boston Logan Airport, Allessa Chemie, Zalando, Baur, Brillux as well as many airports in Europe and USA.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
- At least from 3 years’ experience in tech leadership/team management;
- Experience managing multiple streams and priorities simultaneously;
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Knowledgeable on software design, development, test and delivery methodologies;
- Strong Technical background (Java)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams;
- Good English Communication skills (both written and verbal) is critical.
- Strong English communication skills
- Lead and supervise the delivery of multiple project teams at the same time;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered on time against an agile development process.
- Maintain up to date registers covering risks, actions, issues, dependencies for each project
- Works together with senior software developers to plan and execute projects
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team
- Manage customer expectations and relationship;
- People management including managing and development project team members
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents