We are looking for a DevOps Architect/Stream Lead to join our team.
- Take accountability and responsibility for approach and final result of moving current solution to containers and clouds
- Build and deploy Docker containers in an orchestrated environment
- Take accountability and responsibility for maintaining and building cloud infrastructure and managing platform components through codifying infrastructure, security, automation and driving enablement
- Security implementation and posturing of our Cloud infrastructure.
- Automation of deployment and configuration through Infrastructure as Code scripting.
- Be a passionate advocate of DevOps principles and practices and engage with Development teams to promote DevOps adoption.
- Design and adopt CI/CD best practices
- Research and recommend new technologies and toolsets.
- 5+ year of DevOps experience and graduated DevOps course
- Strong expertise in Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Networking and protocols: UDP, TCP, network segmentation, etc
- Configuration management: Terraform, Ansible
- Work experience with Azure and AWS (as a plus)
- Monitoring & Logging (Grafana,ELK, Graylog)
- Good scripting and automating skills (PowerShell)
- Strong upper- intermediate level of English (both oral and written)
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents