N-iX is looking for an experienced DevOps (BMC Remedy) Engineer willing to work in a highly professional working environment and ready to take on new challenging tasks.
About the client:
The client provides a secure, global network that bridges billions of people and devices across the world. As the world’s most connected company, they have developed the largest private network ever built for linking to the mobile ecosystem. The Secure Global Access underpins a platform that combines ironclad security with omnipresent, globe-spanning coverage to reach every device and every customer on the planet. Their communications platform allows businesses to reach customers in every corner of the globe. Leveraging deep intelligence guarantees smart, personalized messages that reach customers at the right time. They deliver 60 billion messages per month and 166 million transactions driven every hour.
The transformative culture of the company requires the use of modern technologies delivered to their customers in a very agile way.
- Experience with design and implementation of BMC Remedy
- Experience with BMC Remedy, (new release Helix a plus), CMDBs, and ITSM
- Experience with Remedy adapters/plugins for integration of Remedy with other applications using APIs or Webservices
- Should have good understanding of BMC Remedy architecture and different service/help desk components.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and self-starter
- Hands on lead and ability to work in a small team environment
- Develop and implement workflow solutions supporting the existing implementation
- Provide technical guidance to management and the existing support team
- Leverage existing content management systems to ensure proper workflows
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.