N-iX is looking for passionate and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our customer is the multicloud solutions expert. They combine their expertise with the world’s leading technologies-across applications, data and security- to deliver end-to-end multicloud solutions. As a global, multicloud technology services pioneer, they deliver the innovative capabilities of the cloud to help customers build new revenue streams, increase efficiency and create incredible experiences.
The DevOps Engineer will be part of an organization responsible for building a Cloud-based data platform. This individual will join Scrum teams to be a hands-on contributor with focus on designing, developing and continually improving Infrastructure as Code (IasC) required by the supported programs as well as being the subject matter expert on key operational aspects like availability, latency and monitoring.
- Define, review, and consult on networking and Kubernetes cloud deployment architecture in GCP.
- Design, and implement reusable Terraform modules for Kubernetes deployment in GCP.
- Be a hands-on Infrastructure as Code team member representing the practice in Scrum meetings for multiple programs.
- Demonstrable experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Hands on experience on at least five Kubernetes deployments using Infrastructure as Code.
- Proven experience in fully automating a complex Kubernetes deployment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in cloud computing (GCP or AWS experience preferred).
- Experienced in Kubernetes deployment in cloud environments (GKE, AKS experience preferred).
- Personally designed and deployed Kubernetes and related cloud services (e.g. monitoring, alarming, access control) multiple times using Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform experience preferred).
- Experience designing and deploying Istio and related cloud services using Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform experience preferred).
- Hands on experience using CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins) to trigger Infrastructure as Code pipelines.
- Hands on experience with server-side coding (e.g. shell scripting, Python)
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more