N-iX is seeking a self-motivated DevOps engineer to join the team.
Some of the major responsibilities include managing and extending our cloud infrastructure, CI/CD system, and monitoring facilities. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with our product/engineering teams to design cloud-native software and building internal tools to assist local development. Successful candidates will possess solid knowledge of DevOps best practices and open-source software, and have experience managing cloud-native applications using infrastructure-as-code technology. Good communication skills and empathy are highly desired, as this engineer will make decisions with impact beyond DevOps.
- 3 years of professional DevOps experience
- 2 years of experience using Infrastructure-as-Code tools and processes to build and configure cloud systems (Terraform)
- Extensive Azure experience
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, BASH, or Python are preferred, but others will be considered)
- Expert experience managing CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GitHub).
- Ability to set up, configure, and manage all aspects of these CI/CD systems.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more