N-iX is looking for DevOps Engineer who can become a part of our enthusiastic team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Client and Project Overview:
Our Client is a closely-held, diversified, on-highway, transportation services company whose subsidiaries operate in a variety of industry segments, including retail automotive, truck leasing, transportation logistics and professional motorsports. The Client manages businesses with consolidated revenues of more than $32 billion, operating in over 3,200 locations and employing more than 56,000 people worldwide.
We help our client to build the HR tool for submitting performance appraisals between the HR manager and the employee.
We fully own already in a production system, maintain it, add new features, improve architecture and performance. The Product Owner resides with the Team in Ukraine. The team you will be working with includes .Net Developers, QA Engineer, DevOps, UI/UX Designer and Project Manager.
- Configuring CI/CD in Azure Devops so at the output we have one web and several Windows service artifacts
- Configure deploy to Windows VM in order to host service artifacts on IIS
- Main requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience working with Azure Devops and Windows VM
- Understanding of design patterns, SOLID principles, CI/CD experience