N-iX is actively seeking a driven and enthusiastic Engagement Assistant/Research Analyst to join team of Engagement Managers.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- BA/MS degree, can be a student able to work full time
- Preferable background in the field of Marketing, Advertisement, Economics, International Relations, or Tech
- Impeccable English writing ability and fluent spoken English
- It is preferred, yet not critical, that candidate has experience studying abroad in English-taught programs
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture while giving close attention to details
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and easy-to-understand content that resonates with a variety of audiences
- Excellent people skills, ability to handle diverse personalities and able to work across departmental lines effectively
- Good prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently, have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to react quickly and possess good prioritization skills
- Strong computer competencies and ability to learn and employ new skills quickly
- Desire to contribute to and develop with a rapidly growing business
- Understating of software development and outsourcing business
- Expectation that person will work on this position min 1,5-2 years.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with software and game development teams in our development centers to obtain and organize the knowledge base and expertise for convenient use in business development efforts
- Audit existing knowledge base for out-of-date, unnecessary and redundant information
- Researching potential customers information and maintaining accurate records about customers relations in a corporate CRM
- Using the accumulated knowledge base information to implement business development strategies
- Composing effective business materials based on the knowledge base using persuasive writing skills
- Supporting other business development efforts as required.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery.
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips.
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.