N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we’ve delivered excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom and other industries, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformations.
Due to the development the company is currently seeking for Senior Engagement Manager
- Communicate with clients, present N-iX portfolio, expertise and capabilities, establish cooperation
- Independently work with middle priority clients, work with high-prio clients under guidance.
- Intermediate skills in deal qualification and business opportunity identification.
- Must be able to address direct client's request, yet with the help of superior to identify extra business opportunities and extra offering to client.
- Work with the following documents: marketing presentations, service proposals, Project documentation
- Intermediate skills with business documentation, may need assistance/advice/review while complex documentation preparation to ensure client's requests are addressed properly
- Intermediate skills with regards to stakeholders management (internal and external)
- May need assistance in identification of business and commercial risks
- Min 5 years of experience of working as EM/Sales manager in sales unit, directly involved in customer communication, qualification, business needs understanding, able to construct clear sales messages, and work on sales strategy within presales team
- Must be advanced in business correspondence and live communication
- English level: Advanced
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- The best hardware
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents