N-iX is looking for an ETL/DWH Engineer who can become a part of our enthusiastic team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our customer is a leading UK challenger bank for small businesses. They offer faster, smarter, simpler current accounts for the entrepreneurs, independent businesses and consumers that power the UK economy, yet are too often overlooked by high street banks. Since 2005, they’ve created easier ways for more than 1.6m customers to pay, bank and borrow through our user-friendly digital platform. A true fintech pioneer, a fast-growing and credible UK challenger bank.
- SQL Code reviews on Warehouse databases
- Implement GitHub Release Process for Warehouse databases
- Performance Tuning for existing Stored Procedures
- Support tasks for BI components including: Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Provide Training on GitHub and Coding Standards to Data Analytics team
- Review the Warehouse Processes and proactively identify long running queries, apply performance improvement fixes ;
- The role will be helping us on SQL 2019 Project activities for Warehouse Databases.
- Advanced SQL and Database Development
- Data Warehouse Design and Development
- Advanced T-SQL skills
- Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.