Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Remote, Ukraine
Game Development Studio
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
Our Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.
N-iX Game development and VR Studio in search of Senior VFX Artist to work remotely to deliver the best stylized visual effects for a collectible card game set in a fantasy world.
- Collaborate with the artist to visualize a variety of spells from the classic fireball to an ultimate explosion.
- Deliver ready-to-use visual effects made in Unity engine
- Create all supporting assets that are required to deliver VFX (textures, meshes, 2D animations, etc.)
- 3+ Years of industry experience
- Excellent understanding of real-time visual effects, color theory, animation
- Ability to create VFX and 2D animations in stylized art style
- Excellent communication skills, ability to provide written feedback
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Exceptional portfolio with stylized visual effects
Good to have:
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Experience in 3D graphic software.
- Passion for games