RateSetter is a simple concept. Creditworthy borrowers want a low cost loan. Smart investors want a better return. We match them up and ensure everyone gets what they’re looking for. Since its launch in 2010, RateSetter has become the UK's biggest peer-to-peer lending service in the UK, lending over £1 billion worth of loans to date.
- Design visually compelling user interfaces and effectively communicate design decisions based on your own design thinking and fundamental principles
- Create interactive prototypes to validate concepts with the team and the stakeholders quickly;
- Create, use and improve wireframes, prototypes, user flows;
- Present your designs and sell your solutions to internal and external stakeholders;
- Work in teams to deliver visual design components within projects.
- Experience with design system and ability to make flexible components;
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design;
- Experience of working with Figma
- Experience in creating user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mockups, and final user interfaces;
- Ability to work with interface animation (nice to have)
- Portfolio that shows the process to be presented at the interview
- Good English to communicate with the rest of the team