Our client Surprise.com has created a purpose-built enterprise-class platform that celebrates employees, managers and business leaders to effectively drive “positive, goal-directed behavior” and recognizes major accomplishments and milestones across an organization in support of personal, team, and corporate goals. The company is currently working on the implementation of new products using modern technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
● Create friendly user interface and user experience, identify and troubleshoot UX problems
● Work closely within the art team under the defined project style and art direction
● Produce work with minimal supervision, in an efficient and timely manner to maintain production schedules
● 3-4 years in UI/UX design or Product design
● Strong knowledge of Figma, UX Pin, Axure, Sketch, InVision or Adobe suite
● Be responsible for the end product alignment to the business needs
● Strong knowledge in design systems and accessibility standards
● Ability to develop and communicate UX design guidelines and design specifications
● Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
● English: Intermediate
● Keen attention to detail and fast reiteration according to changes
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds