N-iX Game development and VR Studio in search of creative and motivated UI/UX designer to help our customers build the ideal product.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include deep analysis of customer requirements, searching for optimal solutions in UI, designing UI layouts with a high level of graphical details and developers support with implementation of UI in games engines. So, knowledge about the game development tech processes will be a huge plus.
Because of game development specific, you should be ready to get out of traditional UI/UX rules and innovate something new and exciting.
- Design mockups and prototypes that clearly demonstrate UI interaction models
- Design UI layouts using guidelines or mostly starting from scratch
- Design graphical assets such as icons, logos and other elements that can be used in the game UI
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers in the implementation of UI components and assets
- Conduct layout adjustments based on customer feedback
- Present design solutions to the customer
Good to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio must contain apps UI designs, ideally mobile game UI
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision or similar)
- Fluency with UI design tools, most notably Adobe Creative Cloud pack (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Ability to work with references
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to work productively and follow commitments
- Experience in preparing and implementation of UI in Unity/Unreal engine
- Ability to create smooth and pleasant 2D animations
- Base programming experience
- English: Intermediate+