At N-iX, talent stands at the heart of success. Therefore, our mission is to help every N-iXer grow, learn, and build an impactful career, wherever they are in their professional journey. Every project we start is challenging, every product we build is changing the world. Join one of our rock star teams, and you'll never feel stuck in your career. Our partners are located across the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and over 30 other countries. Let's drive the global change together!
The project is to develop a mobile application for internal corporate use. The customer already has a desktop-oriented browser-based solution, but they need a simplified interface for mobile phones. The customer is based in Qatar.
The role of the UX designer would be to talk to the customer on behalf of N-iX, collect requirements on the user interface, and present wireframes for further implementation by our developers.
- Research and analysis, design, augmentation, and execution/monitoring of ideas and concepts to ensure that these are successful
- Propose ideas for best user experience
- Design wireframes based on the research and analysis results
- Facilitate strategic, customer-centric decision-making
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- 2+ years designing user interfaces for web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Experience with collecting customer requirements and designing visual wireframes
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for mobile and web applications
- Fluent English skills