Our customer is a leading company in providing factoring to growing companies in the transportation industry. It provides cash-flow solutions with simple freight bill factoring. The company has more than 50 years of experience serving motor carriers, it makes trucking easier with technology and services to help drivers get established, stay compliant, find loads and get paid faster. Our team will be responsible for the implementation of business workflows and processes in the application for our customers.
- Be an active member of the assigned tech team through
- Effective collaboration with a range of stakeholders and colleagues throughout the project development lifecycle
- Ensuring alignment with business priorities and that all software development is delivered on schedule using coding best practices
- Troubleshooting and solve software issues (by self and within team) to deliver effective technology solutions
- Follow Agile methodology to deliver consistent market leading engineering solutions working with but not limited to the following technologies; Java Script, Web-pack, React.js, HTML, CSS, Jira
- Write logical and pragmatic code ensuring it is fit for purpose, effective and scalable
- Identify, assess and help mitigate any bugs or risks across the projects assigned
- Pro-actively flag and help plan work to improve the code base and reduce technical debt.
- Working knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to work independently, manage time and prioritize effectively
- Ability to develop self and others
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Ability to develop and document processes.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery.
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips.
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.