N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we’ve delivered excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom and other industries, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformation.
We are looking for a Head of Compliance Team to join our team in Lviv office.
- Establishing, executing and monitoring a comprehensive compliance program to comply with ISO 27001, ISO 9001, PCI DSS, GDPR, privacy, and breach laws.
- Developing and maintaining information security policies, standards, guidelines, and security policies and practices; identify knowledge gaps to increase employee awareness of relevant information security practices.
- Evaluating and responding to new and changing EU and UA administrative laws and regulations, as well as international standards.
- Assistance in pre-sales support to the Sales team as the subject-matter expert on company information security/privacy program and security-related aspects of software products.
- Monitoring external threat environment for emerging threats and advise relevant stakeholders on appropriate courses of action. Provide regular reporting on the current state of the information security program to the senior management as appropriate, to include an annual enterprise risk assessment.
- Establishing metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency, effectiveness, and maturity level of the program.
- 4+ years of experience and knowledge of Information Security and Compliance
- Knowledge of CISA/CISSP, ISO/IEC27001, ISO/IEC 9001, PCI DSS, HIPAA
- Risk Management, Project management skills
- Lead Auditor, ITIL certifications (desired)
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication, and writing skills
- English level: upper-intermediate or higher
- Flexible hours approach
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical Insurance
- IT Club Discount program
- Challenging and non-standard tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Team buildings
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Anniversary presents