N-iX is looking for an experienced Head of QA willing to work in a highly professional working environment and ready to take on new challenging tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to joining a growing organization who require a talented person to develop and support the QA function.
Code is a digital transformation business that helps other companies to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology by offering services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. The company works at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
The company develops and maintains the Forrester-recognized Marketing Technology solution, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide, including but not limited to: Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung, Telstra and others. The company has a global presence in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia.
- You will be responsible for training and coaching the QA function while suggesting improvements and implementations.
- Implement test standards to ensure consistency of deliverables and reporting for test
- Capture metrics to isolate pain points in our processes so that they can be targeted and addressed as part of our continuous improvement process.
- Drive increased QA productivity and coverage though Automation
- Align the test strategies and test deliverables across teams to ensure due diligence and consistency
- Ensuring that appropriate test tools are in place and used effectively
- Review test risks and issues with the teams to ensure that PMS target resources appropriately
- Ensure that platform end to end testing is understood, and planned with ownership and participation from all teams
- Embed test and quality assurance within Development and Cloud Services processes.
- Facilitate cooperation between QA, Product, UX and the Client Services team to better understand real client usage scenarios
- Support Client UAT and engagement coordinating with the Client Services team to share guidelines and responsibilities and best practice approach
- Line management of the test function including but not limited to; assisting with and performing appraisals, coaching, succession planning, and ensuring that the QA have the appropriate skillset required to perform their role,
- Manage and create business case for team budgetary requirements for example new test tools
- Engage in hands-on testing of the product suite
- Act as a senior member of the team, partnered with Product Owners, Client leads, UX, Delivery and development. Advocate for ‘loveable’ in Code’s deliverables
- Proven working experience as part of an agile operation or development team
- 2 Years Commercial Experience as a Test Manager or Equivalent Senior Leadership Role for Testing
- Experience of managing the team (up to 20 team-members)
- 5 years+ experience as a Tester/Test Analyst
- Working knowledge of test automation tools
- Previous experience of automation testing implementation
- Atlassian Product suite (Confluence, JIRA, Crucible);
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and documentation writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving acumen
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more