N-iX is looking for an experienced Hybris Engineer willing to work in an encouraging and highly professional working environment, take on new challenging tasks, and contribute to the project of the global telecom brand.
If your location, family, commuting or something else does not let you work in the office, we give you an option to work remotely.
Our client, is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
In this role, you will research, lead, design, implement and maintain high-quality software systems using Java/Hybris technologies to meet both internal and external client’s requirements. You will be involved in low-level design, development, testing, and support, which includes other software developers, testers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects.
Key Skills and Required experience:
- Derive the design initiative for the development team with solution architects and business analysts; help transform the design into implementation with the help of developers
- Develop & unit test software systems and systems enhancements in accordance with supplied technical specifications, standards, and industry best practices to project deadlines
- Maintain the existing applications, which includes bug fixing and any new enhancements as agreed with the app support team
- Deploy the applications in the production environment with the help of the application support team, take responsibility for development and test environment. Facilitate the deployment of the application in the test environment
- Provide appropriate code comments for program coding by following a standard coding pattern
- Maintain the low-level design document with the support of solution/data architects
- Create a unit test case which follows industry standards and testing practices
- Maintain the deployment document and provide the knowledge transfer to the operations team for any development work
- Experience in working on the Hybris platform, Telco experience desirable
- Programming experience in JSP, XML, OR SQL
- Experience of working with an ESB advantageous
- Knowledge of Spring
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Experience of Agile
- Knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, Junit desirable
- Knowledge of ATG, Percussion, and Magnoli platforms is advantageous.