We are looking for an iOS Engineer to be a part of the team to build the video player application for Ringier.
Ringier is a diversified media company with about 7,300 employees across 19 countries. Founded in 1833, Ringier manages leading brands in print, TV, radio, online and mobile media and runs successful print, entertainment and internet businesses. In a history that spans more than 180 years, Ringier stands for a pioneering spirit, independence, freedom of expression and diversity of information. Ringier is a Swiss family-owned business with head offices in Zurich.
- Work together with IOS Engineer, web team (React, ReactNative), Product Owners on building the video player application.
- Work with product, design, and QA on defining and implementing new ideas
- Write high-quality code and tests that result in apps that stand the test of time
- Strong experience with Swift
- Strong experience with IOS SDK’s
Nice to have:
- AVPlayer & components
- Understanding of a video player, (Captions, VTT, Bitrates, ingest profiles, adconfigs,...)
- Understanding of ads in a video player (IMA3, SSAI, CSAI, …)
- Experience with Objective-C
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.