We are looking for a talented iOS Engineer to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
As an iOS Engineer you will be working closely with the product team on performance improvements and new feature development.
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Design and implement solutions for our iOS apps
- Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the App Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure delivery and uninterrupted service
- Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS application is required
- Strong Swift knowledge
- Experience with Objective-C
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and principles
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and Bug tracking (e.g. JIRA)
- Previous experience with agile process and scrum framework, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
- Excellent communication in English – both verbal and written
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.