N-iX is looking for an Automation QC Engineer
, who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development for long-term cooperation.
Our customer is a startup company which is located in London. They intend to create a revolutionary platform systematically compresses each of the major advisory costs through automation and machine learning.
The platform will use a combination of pre-configured legal templates, artificial intelligence, and intelligent automation to improve efficiency throughout the process. This allows to perform a full capital raising process for significantly lower costs than traditional advisory firms. In addition, the platform handles most of the administration, and provides users with a simple, intuitive interface at every stage of the process. Innovative platform will reduce advisory fees, using automation and intelligent algorithms, and issue all securities as regulated blockchain tokens.
- Increase test automation suite
- At least 2 years of commercial testing experience
- Experience with web application and RESTful API testing
- Relational database experience including SQL
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum processes
- Automation experience (as a plus)
- Excellent attention to details
- Good communications skills
- English - Upper-intermediate
- Degree educated or equivalent
If you are looking for a great project from the scratch - feel free to send us your CV.
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents