Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv or Remote
We are looking for an experienced Java Solution Architect to join our team in Lviv or Kyiv office.
Join one of our rock star teams with strong engineering practices and mature scrum processes to help our client with the digital transformation of solutions, and you'll never feel stuck in your professional growth.
N-iX partners are located across the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and over 30 other countries. Let's drive the global change together!.
About the client:
Our customer is an office supply retailing company which employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain and corporate, the company makes transformation of their product to the new level.
- Design and implement a large enterprise solution from scratch
- Lead technical briefings and business requirement gathering sessions
- Identify integration patterns and places for business automation
- Author technical documents that cover requirements, design and integration needs.
- Manage client expectations and scope effectively
- 8+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ experience as an Architect
- Proven experience of building architecture from scratch for big enterprise companies or participation as an architect at least in 2 big projects (longer than 9 months, team 10+)
- Strong in DevOps, experience with different clouds – AWS, Azure (preferably)
- Experience building scalable microservice-based architecture
- Strong knowledge of integration patterns and implementations
- Experience working with Kafka and other messaging brokers
- Strong creativity in problem-solving skills
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.