We are looking for an experienced Java Solution Architect to join one of our rock star teams with strong engineering practices and mature scrum processes.
The main goal is to help our client with the digital transformation of Cloud solutions. You'll never feel stuck in your professional growth.
Let's drive the global change together!.
About the client:
Our customer is an office supply retailing company which employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain and corporate, the company makes transformation of their product to the new level.
Tech stack: Java 11, Azure (Kubernetes, MariaDB, CosmosDB, Storage), Kafka (Confluence cloud)
- Design and implement a large enterprise solution from scratch
- Lead technical briefings and business requirement gathering sessions
- Identify integration patterns and places for business automation
- Author technical documents that cover requirements, design and integration needs
- Manage client expectations and scope effectively
- Combining Lead/Architect role and work with the team of engineers
- Communication with different stakeholders from client side (Leads, BA`s, Product Owner, Engineers)
- 6+ years of experience with Java
- 1+ year of experience as an Architect
- Proven experience of building architecture from scratch for big enterprise companies
- Experience with Cloud – AWS, Azure (preferably)
- Experience building scalable microservice-based architecture
- Strong knowledge of integration patterns and implementations
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with Kafka and other messaging brokers
- Strong creativity in problem-solving skills
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.