At N-iX, talent stands at the heart of success. Therefore, our mission is to help every N-iXer grow, learn, and build an impactful career, wherever they are in their professional journey. Every project we start is challenging, every product we build is changing the world.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Back-end (Java) Engineer to join our team in Lviv office.
Join one of our rock star teams with strong engineering practices and mature scrum processes to help our client (world-known company, one of the largest in the industry) with the digital transformation of solutions, and you'll never feel stuck in your professional growth.
N-iX partners are located across the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and over 30 other countries. Let's drive the global change together!
- Leads development efforts to implement a backend Microservices framework
- Leads development of cloud-native solutions using Java Spring Boot, Spring cloud and a mix of open source and PaaS technologies
- Ensure the smooth deployment of the Microservices
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production/implementation bugs
- Coordinates with DevOps/Infra teams to implement Monitoring and Alerting
- Extensive experience developing applications using Java and Java Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Best Practices, Designs and Patterns of Microservices
- Experience working with Spring framework including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DB technologies
- Knowledgeable about setup CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of infrastructure side of things
- Good working knowledge of cloud security and web security.
- Good knowledge of API design patterns and web technologies
- Good problem-solving and communication skills, good English
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Experience developing and deploying applications in any native cloud technologies such as Cloud Foundry
- Some knowledge of Java EE is a plus as older components would need to be refactored to a new Java code
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 15 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Relax zones
- Strong engineering culture
- Challenging projects and mature teams
- Direct communication with the customer
- Business trips
- An individual development plan
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and get more experience such as an opportunity to mentor others, speak at events, and contribute to pre-sales
- Mentorship opportunities
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more