About the client:
Our client is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
- Develop functional API automation tests.
- Ability to write QA documentation – Test cases, Check lists.
- Design/maintain and execute test cases/check-lists.
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them.
- Provide defects root cause analysis.
- Perform automated test result analysis for automated regression tests.
- Participating in backlog refinement, sprint planning, team retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies.
- 1+ years of experience in automation testing and a good understanding of its concepts
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (functional, regression, unit, integration, UAT, smoke)
- Good knowledge of testing methodology, SDLC & Scrum/Agile
- Experience with API and Web Services testing (REST/SOAP)
- Java Core (java 8 streams)
- OOP and good knowledge of GOF patterns (builder, singleton, factory, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with any Bug Tracking and Test Management Systems
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English or higher
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more