N-iX is seeking a BusinessObjects Report Engineer for the Fortune 500 company project. The role is involved in designing, implementing and managing reporting and analytical systems. In this role you will be focused on delivery and support for our current reporting platforms.
About the client:
Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Developing, deploying, debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI analytical solutions.
- Monitor system performance and availability to identify and resolve performance issues tuning the Business Objects system for optimum performance
- Work with Business users to test and troubleshoot report issues, system slowness
- Ability to create and maintain universes and publish reports using the Business Objects tool set
- Modifying existing reports and dashboards based on business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to learn from others as well as independently
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience with SAP BusinessObjects
- Ability to understand pre-existing SQL codes generated by others
- Knowledge writing SQL queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.